Balmoral Vets provide Balcutha residents and their pets a complete range of services. From the routine (but ever-so-important) checkups and immunisations, right through to complex surgical and dental procedures, we can do it all.
Our full list of services includes:
- Full consultations and checkups by appointment.
- Vaccinations/immunisations, micro-chipping, worm and flea treatments
- All puppies and kittens receive 6 weeks free insurance with Souther Cross Pet Care at their first visit.
- 24 hour emergency service.
- Routine neutering of all species undertaken.
- Full medical services.
- Dedicated surgical and x-ray facilities.
- Pulse oximetry, blood pressure and ECG monitoring.
- State of the art dental equipment allows comprehensive dental procedures to be undertaken.
- All surgeries fully monitored by Marion, our qualified Veterinary Nurse with the assistance of a multi-parameter monitor.
- Sick pets are boarded in separate kennel rooms (so cats don’t get stressed by the dogs and vice versa!) with ducted heating ensuring an even temperature for the off colour or recovering pet.
- Recovery grooming undertaken – for that hard to groom pet.
- An extensive and comprehensive retail area where you can pull up a pew and enjoy the shopping!
- Boutique cattery - individual accomodation in a small facility. Ideal for the more nervous cat, and right here in Balclutha!
- As of late 2015, we have an Ultrasound facility available. This allows easy and accurate pregnancy diagnosis and non invasive examination of abdominal structures.
New Services Coming Soon
At Balmoral Vets we continually aim to improve our service. During 2016 we hope to bring you these new services:
- Separate Isolation facilities.